This article is on Vivo v15 pro Honest review review
So, after the vivo nex Vivo has introduced Vivo 15 pro with pop up 5th generation Camera which is really so fast. SO, first lets go direct Specification then later on discuss the pros and cons.
- Body:Plastic frame and back, 2.5D front glass
- Screen: 6.29″ FHD+ (1080x2340px) Super AMOLED; 19.5:9 aspect ratio.
- Camera: Primary: 48MP Quad Pixel Sensor, f/1.8, 1/2″, 0.8µm + 8MP Super Wide-Angle camera + 5MP depth sensor.
- Selfie cam: Primary: Pop-up 32MP.
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 (2x Kryo 460 cores @1.7 GHz and 6x Kryo 460 cores @2.0 GHz + Adreno 612 GPU).
- Memory: 8GB of RAM; 128GB storage; microSD slot up to 256GB.
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie with Funtouch OS 9.0.
- Battery: 3,700 mAh Dual-Engine Fast Charging.
- Connectivity: Dual SIM; microUSB (USB2.0), Wi-Fi, Buetooth 5.0, GPS, OTG (NFC available only in Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore and Russia).
- Misc: Under-display fingerprint reader; 3.5mm headphone jack. (Keep Reading our vivo v15pro honest review)
Now, What will We get inside the Box-
The unit we received came with the usual user manuals in the box, a compatible fast charger and transparent hard plastic case as compared to other smart phone case. with silicone side bumpers. And don’t worry, the case is designed to play nice with the periscope.
Now, Lets talk about my review on vivo v15 pro
First the best thing that i like in this phone is the 5 generation 38 mega pixel popup camera and its really fast as compared to nex. And the screen aspect ration is good. There are three back camera of 48 mega pixel, 8 mega pixel and 3rd one is 5 mega pixel. I think that after few month smart phone will definite replace DSLR. And it’s Coming with Qualcomm Snapdragon 675.
One of the best thing is that it comes with Android 9 with Funtouch os . and it also support Fast charging.
When i am writing this article the vivo v15 pro is not Launched yet but It seems that it will launch in around 25 thousand to 30 thousand…
1. Vivo is a Hi-Fi Music Smartphone Brand
- Vivo Mobile India Private Limited was registered on 01/08/2014. The company has an authorised and paid-up capital of Rs 28,00,00,000. It has three directors and falls under the jurisdiction of Registrar of Company-Delhi.
- The company is originally based out of Dongguan, Guangdong, China and was found in the year 2009.
2. Vivo and Oppo Have a Connection
You must have seen Oppo mobiles recently sponsor Bigg Boss, so its sister Vivo Mobiles have a similar branding agenda.
As a mobile phones company, OPPO in its starting days in China used to produce music phones. There was another Chinese brand BBK that used to be the biggest VCD, DVD player producer in China.
Though they try their best to hide this, BBK and Oppo are closely associated, they even have similar share holders, and the same sales channel. Vivo is a smart phone brand of BBK and that is where it gets its music phone capabilities.
3. The Big Indian Vivo Dream
With a presence in more than 200 cities in India, Vivo is aiming to sell two million smartphones in the country this year and is also planning to start an assembling plant, which is expected to become operational this fiscal year. The company aims for tax advantages allowing it to sell at competitive prices and also be more swadeshi. Hence, IPL.
4. Vivo’s Market Share
In the second quarter of 2015, Vivo’s share in India’s smartphone market was 1 per cent. That’s a lot considering that India right now has more than 30 brands of smartphones which are selling through various channels.
A brand presence at the IPL will give the company a competitive edge to move ahead in the smartphone race.
5. Vivo’s First Smartphone In India
In December 2014, Vivo X5Max was launched in India at Rs 32,980, it was then the world’s thinnest smartphone. Right now the company has 12 smartphone models under its portfolio in India.
Vivo v15 pro review
Vivo v15 pro review